Travelling to chandler, Arizona? Here is some of the basic information you need to know about the amazing city, before you visit there.
- Hyatt Palace Phoenix Chandler- fashion centre-: this hotel is located 30 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Arizona and 15 minutes from firebird international speedway, near chandler fashion mall.
- Holiday Inn Phoenix/Chandler-: this hotel is 25 minutes drive from Phoenix, and 15 miles away from Arizona state university.
- Home2 suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler-: it is situated 10 km from lone butte casino.
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/fashion centre-: this hotel is 5 minutes drive from fashion centre mall and 20 miles from downtown Phoenix.
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler-: this chandler Hilton is located adjacent to the Fashion centre.
- Cheddar’s scratch kitchen-: this is a local cuisine, American, bar, vegetarian friendly, vegan option located in 2530 W chandler blvd, chandler, AZ 85224-4905.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brew-house-: you can have lunch, dinner, brunch and after-hours vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options. Location; 3155 W chandler blvd, chandler AZ 85226-5175.
- Downtown chandler cafe and bakery-: there so many delicious looking options available which you can have either as breakfast, lunch or brunch. Location; 40 S San Marcos, chandler, AZ 85225-7872.
- Roy’s restaurant-: this restaurant includes seafood, sushi, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Asian and fusion. Location; 7151 Ray rd, located in the Shoppes at casa paloma, chandler AZ 85226-1519.
- Floridino’s pizza & pasta-: this place is for the pizza lovers! It includes Italian and pizzas. Location; 590 N Alma school rd, Ste 35, chandler AZ 85224-4361.
- Arizona railway museum-: the Arizona Railway Museum is a railroad museum located in 330 E Ryan Rd, chandler, Arizona. It show-case the history and heritage of the railroads of Arizona and the south western United States.
- Veterans’ oasis park-: an outdoor recreation area with trails & playground, plus a visitor centre with educational programs. Location; 4050 E chandler heights Rd, chandler AZ 85249, USA.
- The Chandler Museum-: the chandler museum is a cultural destination unlike any other with engaging, community-focused programs and forums. Location; 300 S chandler village Dr, chandler, AZ 85226.
- Wild Horse Pass Motorsport park-: Wild horse pass Motorsport Park is a motorsports venue in chandler Arizona, near phoenix. It features a quarter-mile dragstrip, a road course, an off road course and motorboat racing lake. Address; 20,000 south Maricopa Road box, 5203, chandler, AZ 85226.
- Chandler Fashion centre-: It is a regional shopping centre and the second largest mall in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Address; 3111 W chandler blvd, chandler, AZ 85226, USA.
Gilbert, Arizona – the fastest-growing community in the nation has so many things to do which can give you a unique experience and make your stay memorable.
Visiting Gilbert for the first time..? But you are confused where to stay, eat and what to do then don’t worry because after reading this article, you will be able to make better decisions before travelling to Gilbert.
Here is a list of things to know about Gilbert and what all you can do at this amazing place:
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort and Spa
- Hotel valley Ho
- J W Marriot Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resorts and Spa
- The Sanctuary: Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
- Montelucia Resort and Spa
- Alvadora Spa
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa, Phoenix
- The Phoenician
- FnB Restaurant
- T. Cook’s
- The Mission
- Welcome Diner
- The Grind
- Barrio Queen
- Lon’s at the Hermosa
- Little Miss BBQ
- Roka Akor
- Pizzeria Bianco
- San-Tan Village- San-tan village is an open-air mall with national retailers, big-box stores, sit-down restaurants and fast food. A place with combinations of all your shopping, entertainment and dinning needs. This place is worth your visit.
- Riparian Preserve- riparian preserve at water ranch is a lake in Gilbert, Arizona. There are approximately 298 species of birds, insects, amphibians, reptiles and mammals in Riparian preserve. There are various fish species as well, which includes; catfish (channel), sunfish, crap, rainbow trout, largemouth bass, and tilapia. Location; 2757 E. Guadalupe Rd, Gilbert, Arizona 85234.
- Gilbert Historical Museum- there is a lot to know about the Gilbert’s history at Gilbert historical museum located within the HD SOUTH at the southern end of the vibrant Gilbert Heritage district at the south west corner of Gilbert Rd and Eliot Rd.
- Hale centre theater Gilbert- Gilbert Arizona’s Hale theater is seat theater in the round putting on family friendly shows throughout the year. Location; 50 W Page Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85233, USA.
- Freestone Park- originally this park was the town of Gilbert’s first major district park, which later on opened to public in June 1988. The park includes volleyball, basketball court, tennis court, Skate Park and many more games. Location; 1045 E junipers Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85234, USA.
- Film-Bar- this is a great place with trendy vibes, you can see the amazing works of the local artists, enjoy the wine at the wine bar and you can chill & relax. Location; 815 N 2nd St, phoenix, AZ 85004, USA.
- Heart Museum- to get a deep knowledge of south western heritage, visiting the heart museum is the best way. The exhibitions, interactive learning and festivals celebrate the American Indian art, history and traditions. Location; 2301 North Central Avenue.
- No-Snow Stand-up Paddleboard- now the time for the real adventure…! All you have to do is to rent a board and get out on the lake, paddle through deep calm water which is surrounded by panoramic mountain cliffs. You can get this amazing experience on Saguaro Lake in the Sonoran desert. Location; 3654 N power Rd #104, Mesa, AZ 85215, USA.
- Fifth Avenue Shopping District- the member galleries from Scottsdale’s gallery association show case their amazing works of local and south-western artists, every Thursday in evening from 7pm till 9pm. You can also find traditional paintings, sculptures, ceramic pieces and many more.
- Revolver Records- this is a local music landmark situated at 918 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA. This store has vinyl, CDs, DVDs, and audio equipments. On first Friday, you can also enjoy the live stage music performances.
- The Marshall leKAE Gallery of fine arts- this is the country’s longest running event on every Thursday from 7pm to 9pm. The summer spectacular Art walk (July), western Art Walk (November), fiesta Art Walk (December), and best of Scottsdale’s Art Walk (March) these are the theme events, hosted by gallery association throughout the year.
- Saba’s Western Store- if you are looking for cowboy boots, jeans, and jewelleries then the Saba’s western store is one of the best options. This store has been running around more than 85 years. Location; 3965 N Brown Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square- we all love trendy-fashionable stuff, and if you are in Gilbert, then this Scottsdale Fashion square has everything you love, from Zara, H&M to Prada, Jimmy Cho and Louis Vuitton.
Upgraded Gilbert Horse Property – 1321 E MESQUITE ST Gilbert, AZ 85296
Upgraded Gilbert Horse Property – 1321 E MESQUITE ST Gilbert, AZ 85296
I LOVE my irrigated horse property Gilbert, AZ. When I moved to Arizona, I didn’t know you could have big trees and grass. I had a vision of Arizona like the Sahara Desert. Miles and miles of pure, white, virgin sand with an occasional cactus. The last thing in my mind was the idea of big ash trees or elm trees and acres and acres of grass. Until I learned about Gilbert.
The Secret Native Arizonans Know
My husband, Paul, apparently knew this well kept secret long before I did. He grew up in Arizona and all of a sudden the history of irrigation starts to roll out of his mouth.
“What? You mean you knew we could have grass and big trees?” I incredulously asked the first time this came up.
“Of course. I grew up in Phoenix. We had irrigation in Phoenix through SRP.” He said.
“And you ever thought to tell me this?” I asked.
“You never asked.” He answered.
And so it is. Married since 1989 and we still don’t know each other completely.
The Top Five Reasons I love my Irrigated Horse Property Gilbert
Of course this was several years ago. We have lived on our Gilbert horse property since 2004. I want to tell you why I love my irrigated horse property Gilbert.
#1 – Irrigated Horse Property Gilbert – It’s cool.
This could have multiple meaning for some of you. What I am getting at is it is just cool. Our house is cool. It has large ash and elm trees and even a couple of pines. We also have fruit trees that bring in a bounty each harvest. For me it is simply cool to look out and see giant oranges and grapefruit hanging on the tree waiting for me to come and pluck them off and put them on my table.
#2 – Irrigated Horse Property Gilbert – It could be cool-er.
This might be a big dramatic for me. People say it is cooler. I suppose there could be something to it being that the trees provide much more shade on our home. When it is 115 degrees out, cooler is a relative term.
#3 – Irrigated Horse Property Gilbert – The birds.
I love the birds. I sit in the hot tub and listen to the birds sing. In the evenings we have owls and you can hear the hoot of them in the trees. I have birdfeeders and in Arizona there are even wild parrots that fly around and show up. I love the roadrunner families that hang by out home. We have a couple of them who show up in our courtyard to drink from the fountain.
#4 – Irrigated Horse Property Gilbert – Pasture.
Saving money on horse feed is a beautiful thing. A pasture gives a horse freedom to range and not be locked up in a stall. The risk of sand colic in horses is great and I would not want to have horses in other parts of Arizona. A nice green pasture is a wonderful thing for horses, they love it and so do I.
#5 – Irrigated Horse Property Gilbert – The Neighborhood.
When I drive home after work each day, I enjoy looking at the neighborhood. Everything is so green and beautiful. Most of my neighbors have flowering plants and grazing animals and I simply love the life I live in Gilbert, Arizona.
Areas in Phoenix that are not irrigated
In the Phoenix area, there are specific areas who provide flood irrigation and some areas, such as Scottsdale, Cave Creek and Apache Junction do not have an irrigation. Call us for more information and we can help you find the irrigated property you are looking for in the Valley!
Gilbert Irrigated homes are in high demand
Gilbert Irrigated Homes are in high demand. Why? Many Gilbert homeowners want to have green grass in their pasture. It keeps the dust down and your property stays cooler. The other benefit is being able to have large trees, fruit trees and animals that graze. In addition to these things, Gilbert Irrigated Homes have the ability to water very large areas of land very inexpensively. The rates vary by neighborhood but it is easy to setup an account and order water. If you need support, we can help go to our Phoenix Flood Irrigation page and you will find the phone numbers to the most widely used irrigation companies. View Gilbert horse properties with flood irrigation.
Gilbert Irrigated Homes are Supplied by Two Companies
There are two flood irrigation companies in Gilbert, Arizona. Roosevelt Water District is the main provider of Gilbert Horse Properties and Gilbert Irrigated Homes. SRP or Salt River Project is the other flood irrigation provider in Gilbert.
If you are not from Arizona, you may not understand how flood irrigation works. Flood irrigation is delivered to homes that have it available through open ditches, canals and through underground bubbler systems. SRP has a great video that explains the process. This short video will give you a better understanding of Flood Irrigation. Most single family homes do not have flood irrigation. It is typically isolated to Gilbert Horse properties.
If you are on the hunt for Gilbert Irrigated Homes, you have come to the right place! View Gilbert Irrigated Homes for Sale in the Arizona MLS. These homes have irrigation for horse property owners to enjoy green pastures for their horses and livestock.
What do Gilbert Irrigated Homes look like during the flooding process?
I have snapped some photos of homes that were receiving flood irrigation to their property. You can also go to our Phoenix flood irrigation education page and learn more about flood irrigation in the Phoenix area. If you are moving in from out of town, it may seem an odd way to water. People want to know if it stinks or smells bad. The answer is no. It doesn’t stay around long. You may want to read out Irrigation FAQ Page.
Gilbert, AZ 85298
4 beds | 2 baths | 2635 sqft
DREAM CUSTOM HOME, 4 bedroom, 2 bath plus a Den on over an acre horse property. NO HOA! Home was remodeled in 2012. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, over sized kitchen island with tons of storage, stainless steel appliances, ceramic floors through out w/ travertine accents. MB has access to patio. Both bathrooms completely remolded. Wood burning fireplace in family room. Plantation shutters through and so many more upgrades, a must see! Backyard oasis with sparkling pool built in 2013. Beautiful and decorative Custom Wrought iron fence built around pool area. Tons of citrus and fruit trees and lots of outdoor space/storage for pool equip., boat, RV and toys of all kinds for all ages. Great school district, minutes from San Tan Village shops, dinning & freeway.
Listing Office: US Preferred Realty
Last Updated: March - 09 - 2018
Copyright 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Thursday 22nd of October 2020 11:17 PM