Maricopa County is the central county of the Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale, AZ, located in the south-central part of the US state of Arizona.
Now this county island sounds little interesting, but what is county island, so basically according to Wikipedia “a county island is an unincorporated area within a county, usually, but not always, surrounded by all sides by another incorporated area, such as a city.”
Let’s read on more about Maricopa County, Arizona; what all you can do and explore in this place.
|Weather||Paradise valley, US||United States|
|Island Trading||Helen Bennett||UK|
|Average High Temp in July||104 F||86 F|
|Average Low in January||35.9||20.5|
- The duke at Ranch El Dorado: While you are in Maricopa this duke golf club is a perfect place to hit the green. You can enjoy the golf course either for a serious game or for just practicing the swing back and the good is that this place is open to all on a daily fee and you don’t need any membership to enjoy the game.
Address: 42660 W Rancho El Dorado Pkwy, Maricopa, AZ 85239.
- Copper Sky Recreation Complex: As there are various things to enjoy in Maricopa such as swimming, volleyball, fishing, basketball, tennis and more.
And if you are in search of a family friendly place to enjoy in Maricopa then the copper sky park is perfect to enjoy in water. This place is equipped with six shaded ramadas, plus one group Ramada. So what are you waiting for..? if you are passing by the place or if you are planning to visit Maricopa then go and enjoy the pool this summer!
Address: 44345 M.L.K. Jr. Blvd, Maricopa, AZ 85138.
- Sonora Wings Hang Gliding: If you love sky and flying carefree like a bird, then Sonora wings hang gliding can make you fly above Arizona without engine or walls. An experienced guide will take you up the clouds to give you an amazing gliding adventure. There are no age or size restrictions, groups or families are welcomed. And you can also get a control of your glider from your instructor if you want.
Address: 32500 W Bud Rd, Maricopa, AZ 85138.
- Wallner Home: This wallner Home is a perfect place in Maricopa to stay for your holidays. Basic amenities are provided in the kitchen like; dishwasher and oven, a TV and DVD player are also featured in the home.
And if in case you plan to visit other places then you can go. Scottsdale is 49kms from wallner home, mesa is 42 km away, and phoenix sky harbour airport is 41km from the wallner home.
- Karsten Home: This air-conditioned holiday home set in Maricopa is 42km from phoenix, 49km from Scottsdale, 42km from mesa, 40km from Tempe, and phoenix sky harbour airport is 40kms away. The home provides a kitchen, TV and barbeque. You can also enjoy other activities such as golfing and hiking.