What are the steps to a successful sale?
Step one to a successful sale is hiring the right team to help you sell your home. Let’s be honest. It’s not just business. It’s personal.
It’s your home. It’s where you spend your life, time with your loved ones, your animals, your friends.
What I have learned over the years is that the phrase above is exactly what makes the best real estate experience. It’s not just business, it’s personal. Team Shelton is very talented and skilled in business and the personal touches, the personal attention, the care, the trust is that of a friend. It just doesn’t get any more personal than that.
Step two, as a seller is knowing and understanding your role when selling your home.
- How do you get the most money for your home?
- What do you need to do to protect yourself legally?
- What forms do you need to understand?
- What do you need to do to get your home ready?
- Who can help you with the big jobs?
- What does it take to list?
- Where are you going to live?
- How do you manage the animals during the move?
- These are all important questions that Team Shelton will guide you through when you work with them.
Step three is the buyers’ job…sort of. Attracting the right buyer happens when you and your REALTOR® team work together and plan a strategy.
- Where is the buying coming from?
- What can you do to make your home more valuable to this buyer?
- Who are they?
The number one buyer’s job is the buyer generates the price.
Yes. You heard me right. The buyer generates the price. Arizona is nearly always a seller’s market. The trick is to be on the bleeding edge of that market and get as much as you absolutely can out of it. We will show you how to do that. We want to partner with you and guide you to sell your home for more money, faster!