Sellers Listing Presentation
Things to cover during Listing Appointment (Access Forms Here)
- Suicide, homicide, any crime classified as a felony
- Owned or occupied by anyone having HIV or Aids or any disease not commonly transmitted through real estate
- Sex Offenders
How does the lockbox system work?
- CBS Code (always used on occupied homes)
- Timed from 8AM to 10PM
Setting up Showing time and how does it work?
- Go & Show
- By appointment?
- Where do we market Horse Property Specifically?
- Bridle & Bit
- Horse Properties.net
- Horse Property Buyers – the 8 types of buyers
- Syndication – List Hub
- Video marketing
- MLS language and why we write it that way (first 800 characters are SEO friendly)
- Our websites – AskMichelleShelton.com & FindHorseProperty.com
- Handshake agreements through IDX