Sedona is famous for its main attraction- the array of Red sandstone formations which appears to glow in bright orange and red when illuminated by the rising or setting of sun. Similarly there are various other things to visit and enjoy.
Sedona is a city that straddles the county line between Coconino and Yavapai counties in the northern Verde Valley region of the U.S state of Arizona.
Sedona has mild winters and hot summers. Though many from the Phoenix area retreat here in the summer because it is on average 20 degrees cooler.
In January the average high temperature is 57 degree F (14 degree C) with a low of 31 degree F (-1 Degree)
In July the average high temperature is 97 degree F (34 degree C) with a low of 64 degree F (17 degree C)
Annual precipitation is just over 19 inches (480mm)
- Arabella hotel Sedona: This hotel is located in the heart of Sedona, 0.6km away from Tlaquepaque arts and craft village and 4km from chapel of holy cross. All 144 rooms provide basic convenience like refrigerator, coffee maker, flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi.
Address: 725 Highway 179 Sedona, Sedona Az.
- Sedona Real Inn & Suits: Located in west Sedona this hotel is 2.3km from Amitabha stupa, 4.8km from coffee pot, and sunset trail and Sugarloaf Mountain trailhead are also within 5km away from the hotel. The various features of the hotel are and an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and all the rooms include flat-screen TV, refrigerator, DVD player, coffee maker and microwave.
Address: 95 Arroyo Pinon Dr, Sedona AZ.
- Hilton Sedona Resort at bell rock: Situated in the mountains, this spa hotel is 1.7km from Sedona golf resort and 3.8km from bell rock, and 10km from chapel of holy cross and cathedral rock. This hotel has 2 outdoor pools along with free Wi-Fi, bar/lounge, restaurant and spa.
Address: 90 Ridge trail Dr, Sedona AZ.
- Orchards inn: Located in uptown Sedona, this hotel is within 2km of kuivato gallery and Sedona art centre. And mountain trails galleries and Tlaquepaque arts and crafts village are also 15 minutes away. The features of the hotel includes; restaurant, and outdoor pool. The amenities such as refrigerators, coffee makers, free Wi-Fi and TV.
Address: 254 North Highway 898 Sedona, AZ.
- L’Auberge de Sedona: The amenities are provided such as bar/lounge, coffee maker, full-service spa, conference space, and many more basic amenities are provided in the room as well. There are some nearby things to do; golfing, hiking/biking and mountain biking.
Address: 301 L’Auberge Lane, Sedona, AZ.
- Bella Vita Ristorante: Bella vita is the perfect Italian restaurant, a place where you can spend a romantic evening either at the delightful outdoor area or at the indoor fireplace. The dance lover can also enjoy at the dance floor.
Address: 6701 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336 US.
- Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill: If you are in the search of a magical dining experience, with incredible Latin & Italian delicacies, then Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill is the perfect place you are looking for.
Address: 700 AZ- 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, US,
- Hideaway House: Hideaway House is the perfect place to eat around sunset, where you can relax, listen to acoustic music, look at the best views, and the best things about this place’s food is that they give you homemade American-style food and their speciality are sandwiches, pizzas and pastas.
Address: 231 AZ- 179, Sedona, AZ 86336, US.
- The Hudson: You can visit at Hudson whenever you want, its open every day for lunch and dinner. The restaurant has dining room, lounge, deck and a bar. You will be offered a wide variety on menu including chef-specials, cocktails and wine.
Address: top Level of the hillside shopping centre, 671 state routes 179, suite D, Sedona, AZ 86336.
- Wild flower bread company: If you are not in mood of a fine dining, then the wild flower bread company is a must visit place to eat. This unique local café serves fresh baked goods, salads and high end sandwiches.
Address: 101 N state Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ, 86336, US.
- Chapel of holy cross: This chapel is located among dramatic rock formations, which offer fabulous views, especially at sunset.
Address: 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ, 86336-7064.
- Cathedral Rock: Nature, parks and geographical formation this is all you will get at cathedral rock.
Address: Yavapai Country, Sedona, AZ 86315.
- Amitabha Stupa & Peace Park: This place is open every day from dusk till dawn, dozens of visitors trek up to 36 feet Amitabha Stupa and the smaller Tara stupa for meditation, prayer, healing, and peace in the holy place.
Address: 2650 pueblo Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336.
- Sedona Red Rock Jeep Adventure: You will discover the various views, such as cathedral rock, thunder mountain, Bear Mountain and the Arizona geology, local history, plants and animals while riding the jeep through Sedona red rock landscape.
- Bell Rock: The perfect place to sit & rest, take a moderate hike, or even if you want you can challenge yourself to climp up.
Address: 4999 state Route 179, Sedona, AZ 8351-8995.
As a Public Speaker and Writer, she has written for various magazine and trade publications and speaks Nationwide regarding the loss of her son, grief and emotional health.
She is a Certified Negotiations Expert, Master Practitioner of NLP and has attended Accredited Buyer classes and is a real estate instructor with Internal Dynamics Real Estate School.
Michelle enjoys time with her husband and family, writing, gardening, reading and is a huge fan of personal growth.