Your neighbor is a sharp guy. He knows what he wants and goes after it. He doesn’t just take the first thing that comes along – nor should you!
What Makes us Different?
We use video to sell more homes in a shorter amount of time and for more money. There are a lot of things that make a difference when selecting a REALTOR® to sell your home. What makes us different?
- Integrity – Do they do what they say, when they say it? When they price your home, are they being honest?
- Listening – Is your agent a great listener? Do they hear and understand what your desires are with the sale of your home?
- Education – Do you know what is going on? Do you understand the documents you are signing and why you are signing them? Professional guidance includes pricing strategies, staging suggestions, honest feedback on what will get your home sold faster and for more money.
- Negotiations – A REALTOR® can not get you more for your home than the market will bear, they can, however, get you terms you want, save you money on items such as home warranties, septic transfers, and HOA fees. They can also negotiate closing times and repairs during inspections. Make sure you get a great negotiator.
- Communication – Selling a home is a turbulent process. Making the ride smooth is our goal. Taking something turbulent and smoothing it out takes experience, vision and a high level of engagement. Not all flights are smooth sailing but having the right REALTOR® on your side can certainly ease the anxiety. Communication is key. Knowing what is going on each step of the way helps ensure you understand it can be a normal part of the process and is something we deal with all the time.
- Marketing – Our marketing is superior. Professional photographs, professional video*, your home on over 1,000 websites (Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, New York Times and many more), Advertising on thousands of local REALTOR® websites, Social Media advertising, postcard advertising).
- Support – We have support staff to facilitate your documents are completed on time and the details of your transaction are not lost.
If a Photo is Worth a Thousand Words, Video is Worth a Million!
Video shows the good, the bad and the ugly. It depicts a true picture of what is. Truth. It creates an experience of a property. In a nutshell, it works! The videos below are from your neighbor in Ocotillo Lakes. The first video is a marketing video we prepared on his home. He was a huge part of this project and though we typically do not have the sellers talk about their home on video, I could quickly see this seller was passionate about his home in Ocotillo Lakes and he had the personality and skills to do video. Believe it or not, he did both of these in one take.
Your Neighbors Secret is Out – See What Made his Home Sell in Under Five Days!
Capturing Out of State Home Buyers
Aerial video is used when you have a special lot, such as this case. If we were going to feature more of the home and its features we would do more video of the house and less of the Seller or Agent talking. View other Seller Videos here. Take note of the aerial shots we did on his property, we can do this on your home too. When you are selling a home in Arizona, it is very likely that your buyer may live out of state half of the year. They could be relocating for a job or health reasons or they may simply be retiring. With the power of the Internet, this could be the first exposure of your home to a potential buyer. Your home has great and unique features, showing those to a buyer who may be out of state and only seeing your home online, could be your only opportunity to grab their attention.
What does your Neighbor say about his Real Estate Agent?
Our client interviewed three agents and he tells you in his own words, why he hired us in this second video. Call for your confidential interview. We are here to serve you! 480-626-0312
Don’t wait! Thinking of selling your home in 6 months to a year? Call and find out what you need to do to make your home more marketable and get a jump on your competition.
480-626-0312 or text your questions to 480-577-8272 AND Contact Us
Want to know what other homes are listed for in your neighborhood? Want to see them? Call us!
Michelle Shelton is an Associate Broker with eXp Realty. She is the Treasurer of the Arizona Regional MLS and serves on the Board of Directors with Arizona Association of REALTORS® as well as Southeast Valley Regional Association of REALTORS®. Michelle is also on the Rules Committee at ARMLS and serves on various task forces for ARMLS. She is also Chair of the Audit Committee. Michelle is active in raising the bar in the real estate industry as a whole. She has a passion for people and the rights of homeowners. As a Public Speaker and Writer, she has written for various magazine and trade publications and speaks Nationwide regarding the loss of her son, grief and emotional health.
She is a Certified Negotiations Expert, has attended Accredited Buyer classes and is a real estate instructor with Internal Dynamics Real Estate School.
Michelle enjoys time with her husband and family, writing, gardening, reading and is a huge fan of personal growth.