Mesa is a city in Maricopa country, in the U. S States of Arizona with a population of 508,958 estimated by census bureau in 2018. Mesa being the largest suburban city by population in the United States, is the third-largest city in Arizona after Phoenix and Tucson and the 35th-largest city overall in US. This suburb is located about 20 miles (32 km) east of Phoenix in the east valley section of the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Courtyard Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport- the courtyard at phoenix-mesa gateway airport is located just miles from various places including Apple Inc, ASU Polytechnic campus, Aviation performance solution, constant aviation and many more outdoor activities are also near the hotel.
Address: 6907 E Ray Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212-5833.
- Four Points by Sheraton at Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport- a perfect place with traditional guest rooms to relax and the best part is that there are some nearby restaurants and top attractions to visit just miles away from the hotel. You can get there by Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport which is just 1.24 miles from the hotel.
Address: 6850 E Williams Field Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212-6434.
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa- this hotel is just 5 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and minutes away from Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Gilbert. Hyatt Place has convenient access to local attractions and outdoor activities as well.
Address: 1422 W Bass Pro Dr, Mesa, AZ 85201-3806.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa AZ- this place is roughly from Phoenix-Mesa gateway airport and 69 restaurants and is within walking distance of less than 3/4 mile.
Address: 6650 E Superstition Springs Blvd, E Superstition Springs Blvd, Mesa, AZ 85206-4324.
- Hilton Phoenix/Mesa- Hilton is 16 km from Sky Harbor International Airport and roughly 11 miles from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Some of Mesa’s most popular landmarks such as and Organ Stop Pizza are 2.9 km and 4.3 km away. Apart from this, there are 31 restaurants and 1 attraction 1 km away from the hotel.
Address: 1011 W Holmes, Ave, Mesa, AZ 85201-4923.
- Usery Mountain Regional Park- If you love hiking, then this place can be perfect for you. As you walk up the trails you can see the beautiful view of the Valley and your mind and soul will be relaxed. And yes…. Don’t forget to take water with you!
Address: 3939 N Usery Pass Rd, Mesa, AZ 85207-2570.
- Mesa Arts Centre- This fun free museum is a unique and architecturally stunning facility is home to four theaters, five art galleries, and 14 art studios and an artist corporative gallery.
Address: 1 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201-7403.
- Organ Stop Pizza- A perfect family, a spot where you have pizza and enjoy with some great music and dance if you wish to. This is one of the happiest places you will come across while visiting the Arizona area.
Address: 1149 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85204-5011.
- Silver Star Theatre- You can enjoy the excellent buffet dinner with exceptional live music & comedy. This place has a fun environment and you will enjoy with your heart.
Address: 5247 E Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ 85205-4308.
- Rose Garden at Mesa Community College- This place is the desert southwest’s largest rose garden where nearly 8000 rose bushes bloom in the desert. The place is so pure that you will have to stop by the roses and smell them and admire the beauty of the flowers.
Address: 1833 W Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85202-4822.
- C. Eggington’s- Local cuisine, American, vegetarian-friendly, and vegan options.
Address: 1660 S Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210-3069.
- Crackers & Co Café- Vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free, and vegan options.
Address: 535 W Iron Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210-6028.
- Red White and Brew- Italian, American and bar.
Address: 6740 E McDowell Rd, Ste 102, Mesa, AZ 85215-1685.
- Waldo’s BBQ- American and barbeque.
Address: 4500 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85205-7914.
- Nando’s Mexican café- Local cuisine, Mexican, southwestern, vegetarian-friendly and vegan option.
Address: 6715 E McDowell Rd, Mesa, AZ 85215-1706.
- Cozy corner café- American, café and vegetarian-friendly.
Address: 5901 E McKellips Rd, #102, Mesa, AZ 85215-2700.
- Republica Empanada- Cuisine (Latin, central American, south American) special diets (vegetarian-friendly and vegan option)
Address: 204 E 1st Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210-1442.
- In –N- out burger- Cuisine (American and fast food)
Address: 1342 S Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210-2069.
- Worth Takeaway- Cuisine (American, café) special diets (vegetarian-friendly and vegan option) meals (lunch, breakfast, and brunch)
Address: 218 W Main St, Mesa, AZ 85210-7312.
As a Public Speaker and Writer, she has written for various magazine and trade publications and speaks Nationwide regarding the loss of her son, grief and emotional health.
She is a Certified Negotiations Expert, Master Practitioner of NLP and has attended Accredited Buyer classes and is a real estate instructor with Internal Dynamics Real Estate School.
Michelle enjoys time with her husband and family, writing, gardening, reading and is a huge fan of personal growth.