Gilbert, Arizona – the fastest-growing community in the nation has so many things to do which can give you a unique experience and make your stay memorable.
Visiting Gilbert for the first time..? But you are confused where to stay, eat and what to do then don’t worry because after reading this article, you will be able to make better decisions before travelling to Gilbert.
Here is a list of things to know about Gilbert and what all you can do at this amazing place:
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort and Spa
- Hotel valley Ho
- J W Marriot Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resorts and Spa
- The Sanctuary: Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa
- Montelucia Resort and Spa
- Alvadora Spa
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa, Phoenix
- The Phoenician
- FnB Restaurant
- T. Cook’s
- The Mission
- Welcome Diner
- The Grind
- Barrio Queen
- Lon’s at the Hermosa
- Little Miss BBQ
- Roka Akor
- Pizzeria Bianco
- San-Tan Village- San-tan village is an open-air mall with national retailers, big-box stores, sit-down restaurants and fast food. A place with combinations of all your shopping, entertainment and dinning needs. This place is worth your visit.
- Riparian Preserve- riparian preserve at water ranch is a lake in Gilbert, Arizona. There are approximately 298 species of birds, insects, amphibians, reptiles and mammals in Riparian preserve. There are various fish species as well, which includes; catfish (channel), sunfish, crap, rainbow trout, largemouth bass, and tilapia. Location; 2757 E. Guadalupe Rd, Gilbert, Arizona 85234.
- Gilbert Historical Museum- there is a lot to know about the Gilbert’s history at Gilbert historical museum located within the HD SOUTH at the southern end of the vibrant Gilbert Heritage district at the south west corner of Gilbert Rd and Eliot Rd.
- Hale centre theater Gilbert- Gilbert Arizona’s Hale theater is seat theater in the round putting on family friendly shows throughout the year. Location; 50 W Page Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85233, USA.
- Freestone Park- originally this park was the town of Gilbert’s first major district park, which later on opened to public in June 1988. The park includes volleyball, basketball court, tennis court, Skate Park and many more games. Location; 1045 E junipers Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85234, USA.
- Film-Bar- this is a great place with trendy vibes, you can see the amazing works of the local artists, enjoy the wine at the wine bar and you can chill & relax. Location; 815 N 2nd St, phoenix, AZ 85004, USA.
- Heart Museum- to get a deep knowledge of south western heritage, visiting the heart museum is the best way. The exhibitions, interactive learning and festivals celebrate the American Indian art, history and traditions. Location; 2301 North Central Avenue.
- No-Snow Stand-up Paddleboard- now the time for the real adventure…! All you have to do is to rent a board and get out on the lake, paddle through deep calm water which is surrounded by panoramic mountain cliffs. You can get this amazing experience on Saguaro Lake in the Sonoran desert. Location; 3654 N power Rd #104, Mesa, AZ 85215, USA.
- Fifth Avenue Shopping District- the member galleries from Scottsdale’s gallery association show case their amazing works of local and south-western artists, every Thursday in evening from 7pm till 9pm. You can also find traditional paintings, sculptures, ceramic pieces and many more.
- Revolver Records- this is a local music landmark situated at 918 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA. This store has vinyl, CDs, DVDs, and audio equipments. On first Friday, you can also enjoy the live stage music performances.
- The Marshall leKAE Gallery of fine arts- this is the country’s longest running event on every Thursday from 7pm to 9pm. The summer spectacular Art walk (July), western Art Walk (November), fiesta Art Walk (December), and best of Scottsdale’s Art Walk (March) these are the theme events, hosted by gallery association throughout the year.
- Saba’s Western Store- if you are looking for cowboy boots, jeans, and jewelleries then the Saba’s western store is one of the best options. This store has been running around more than 85 years. Location; 3965 N Brown Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square- we all love trendy-fashionable stuff, and if you are in Gilbert, then this Scottsdale Fashion square has everything you love, from Zara, H&M to Prada, Jimmy Cho and Louis Vuitton.
As a Public Speaker and Writer, she has written for various magazine and trade publications and speaks Nationwide regarding the loss of her son, grief, and emotional health.
She is a Certified Negotiations Expert, Master Practitioner of NLP, and has attended Accredited Buyer classes and is a real estate instructor with Internal Dynamics Real Estate School.
Michelle enjoys time with her husband and family, Farm animals, writing, gardening, reading, and is a huge fan of personal growth.