Paradise Valley is a small, affluent town in Maricopa County, Arizona. It is the wealthiest municipality in Arizona. The town is known for its luxury golf courses, shopping, and restaurant scene. t is known primarily for its many resorts and expensive real estate Despite the town’s relatively small area and population compared to other municipalities in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Paradise Valley is home to eight full-service resorts, making it one of Arizona’s premier tourist destinations. It is also known for expensive real estate.
|Weather||Paradise valley, US||United States|
|Island Trading||Helen Bennett||UK|
|Average High Temp in July||104 F||86 F|
|Average Low in January||35.9||20.5|
- Franciscan Renewal Center: The Franciscan Renewal Center/The Casa is a spiritual oasis for renewal, rest, and prayer. They provide space for meetings,overn ight stays, private and adult education programs, conference rooms for nonprofit groups, and licensed behavioral health counseling.
- Arcosanti: This place is one hour north of Phoenix, Az just off Interstate 17 is a very interesting place to visit. Don’t miss it. Italian architect Soleri built what was to be a self-contained utopian metropolis. His famous bronze bells are made and sold here and are absolutely beautiful.
- Barry Goldwater Park: Located just off a busy corner and North on Tatum on the East side of the street this is a restful and well set up memorial to the Late Barry Goldwater. Interesting to note that I was born into a Democratic home but Mr. Goldwater was the first candidate that I ever voted for when I was 21 in 1964. That is a stretch for a Brooklyn boy voting for this Western icon from Arizona. Good parking exists. The site has been very well organized and is worth a short visit.
- Scottsdale Marketplace: What a fun way to spend a few hours! This place is huge…it’s essentially market housing vendors that specialize in gifts, antiques, garden accessories & home decor items. You will find everything from a 1960s lamp to wonderful fur pillows. Right now they have a lot of holiday decorations for sale. There is great jewelry–estate pieces to current pieces. Take your time…there is so much to see.
- Rita’s Kitchen & R Bar: In the mood for home-made cooked food ? Rita’s Kitchen features fresh, regional Southwest cuisine. Our restaurant also has R Bar, which offers a festive environment and is the perfect place to socialize with friends while enjoying specialty margaritas and hand-crafted cocktails. Address: 5402 East Lincoln Drive.
- Jade Bar: This place boasts a dynamic atmosphere where guests can enjoy delicious libations and irresistible culinary creations. Take pleasure amidst a shaded patio featuring an alluring gas fireplace for those cool Arizona desert evenings, and enjoy live music while taking in extraordinary views of Paradise Valley. Address: 5700 E McDonald Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253-5218
- Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain: Discover the cutting-edge kitchen of Food Network celebrity and Executive Chef Beau MacMillan, where the best local organic produce is used to create seasonal menus. Address: 5700 E McDonald Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ
- Lon’s at the Hermosa: There’s a reason why LON’s at The Hermosa Inn is rated as one of Paradise Valley’s top restaurants. They seek out the region’s freshest ingredients and prepare them with age-old cooking traditions—roasting, smoking, wood-grilled—combined with cutting-edge trend. Address: 5532 N Palo Cristi Rd The Hermosa Inn, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253-7517
- Prado at Omni Montelucia Resort & Spa: Prado is a picturesque restaurant reminiscent of an old or ancient world dining room. Guests are welcomed to embrace the engaging ambiance inclusive of a commanding wood-fired tapas display kitchen, indoor and outdoor seating with views of Camelback Mountain, Mbar lounge, two private rooms including Ferdinand’s Wine Cellar and Prive, and two communal outdoor dining tables. Address: 4949 E Lincoln Dr, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253-4139
- Orange Tree Resort : Featuring an 18-hole championship golf course, this Scottsdale resort offers an outdoor pool with lounge chairs and a sun terrace. Old Town Scottsdale is 12.9 km away. Free Wi-Fi is offered.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Grove Grille & Lounge offers American cuisine onsite. Badminton and horseshoe games are also offered. Address: 10601 North 56th Street, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ 85254, USA
- Embassy Suites Phoenix : This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Phoenix! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip. Address: 4415 East Paradise Village Parkway, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ 85032, USA .
- The Secret Do: Set in Phoenix and with Wrigley Mansion reachable within 17 km, The Secret Do offers a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a bar. The property is around 20 km from Castles and Coasters, 25 km from Heard Museum and 18 km from Deer Valley Rock Art Center. Local points of interest like Copper Square and Biltmore Fashion Park are reachable within 27 km and 19 km, respectively. Address: 15830 North 45th Place, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ 85032, USA.
- Villages at Stone Creek: Set 23 km from Copper Square, Villages at Stone Creek offers an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and air-conditioned accommodation with a balcony and free WiFi. The accommodation has a hot tub. Address: 4850 East Desert Cove Avenue Unit 327, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ 85254, USA.
- Janice Way Central: This is a wonderful villa to spend quality time with your friends and family. Phoenix Convention Center is 23 km from Janice Way – Central Scottsdale / Walk To Kierland Commons-Scottsdale Quarter, while Musical Instrument Museum is 6 km away. Scottsdale Airport is 3 km from the property.Address: 6250 East Janice Way, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ 85254, USA