Travelling to chandler, Arizona? Here is some of the basic information you need to know about the amazing city, before you visit there.
Chandler is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, and a prominent suburb of the Phoenix, Arizona Metropolitan Statistical area (MSA). According to the United States Census Bureau the population of the city was estimated in 2017 as 253,458.
The average weather in chandler, Arizona:
The summers are roasting and dry while the winters are cold. The temperature over the year varies from 39 degree F to 106 degree F and 31 degree F to 111 degree F.
Places to stay in chandler
You can find various hotels and resorts in chandler to make a pleasant stay; also you can have a look to some of the resorts and hotels mentioned below:
- Hyatt Palace Phoenix Chandler- fashion centre-: this hotel is located 30 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Arizona and 15 minutes from firebird international speedway, near chandler fashion mall.
- Holiday Inn Phoenix/Chandler-: this hotel is 25 minutes drive from Phoenix, and 15 miles away from Arizona state university.
- Home2 suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler-: it is situated 10 km from lone butte casino.
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/fashion centre-: this hotel is 5 minutes drive from fashion centre mall and 20 miles from downtown Phoenix.
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler-: this chandler Hilton is located adjacent to the Fashion centre.
Places to eat in Chandler
No matter where you come from, you will get various varieties of food which includes; Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, seafood and many more. Check out these amazing food places mentioned below to fill up your tummy:
- Cheddar’s scratch kitchen-: this is a local cuisine, American, bar, vegetarian friendly, vegan option located in 2530 W chandler blvd, chandler, AZ 85224-4905.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brew-house-: you can have lunch, dinner, brunch and after-hours vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options. Location; 3155 W chandler blvd, chandler AZ 85226-5175.
- Downtown chandler cafe and bakery-: there so many delicious looking options available which you can have either as breakfast, lunch or brunch. Location; 40 S San Marcos, chandler, AZ 85225-7872.
- Roy’s restaurant-: this restaurant includes seafood, sushi, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Asian and fusion. Location; 7151 Ray rd, located in the Shoppes at casa paloma, chandler AZ 85226-1519.
- Floridino’s pizza & pasta-: this place is for the pizza lovers! It includes Italian and pizzas. Location; 590 N Alma school rd, Ste 35, chandler AZ 85224-4361.
Places to see in chandler
Here is a list of some of the incredible places to visit in chandler, Arizona:
- Arizona railway museum-: the Arizona Railway Museum is a railroad museum located in 330 E Ryan Rd, chandler, Arizona. It show-case the history and heritage of the railroads of Arizona and the south western United States.
- Veterans’ oasis park-: an outdoor recreation area with trails & playground, plus a visitor centre with educational programs. Location; 4050 E chandler heights Rd, chandler AZ 85249, USA.
- The Chandler Museum-: the chandler museum is a cultural destination unlike any other with engaging, community-focused programs and forums. Location; 300 S chandler village Dr, chandler, AZ 85226.
- Wild Horse Pass Motorsport park-: Wild horse pass Motorsport Park is a motorsports venue in chandler Arizona, near phoenix. It features a quarter-mile dragstrip, a road course, an off road course and motorboat racing lake. Address; 20,000 south Maricopa Road box, 5203, chandler, AZ 85226.
- Chandler Fashion centre-: It is a regional shopping centre and the second largest mall in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Address; 3111 W chandler blvd, chandler, AZ 85226, USA.
The Bottom Line
Go enjoy the beautiful climate of chandler, amazing food, parks, malls and many more things. Because now you where to stay, where to eat and what to do.